Friday, July 13, 2012

Been busy and joined a new creative team_Mags Graphics

I am excited to announce I am now a member of another creative team: Mags Graphics. Now you will see layouts by two designers. Looking forward to making more!

I have been a really creative mood lately. Here are a few of my layouts:

By far my favorite layout I have made in some time. This is my great niece Abagail Ruth. This is her 5 month pictures.  She was long awaited and much loved.
I made this for the Template Challenge at The Studio using Just So Scrappy's kit Little Ladybug-a-boo and the Ladybug Alpha by Deliscraps.


 A layout created with As Time Goes By by Digi Cyber Scraps. This was done for the photo swap challenge at The Studio. Find the kit here: https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=DCCR-CP-1202-11907
 This layout was created from Digi Cyber Scraps kit Birthday Party. One of my friends wanted her son to have a gown for his dedication, so I made the gown. This is a picture of him with is grandpa. The kit is available here: https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=DCCR-CP-1207-17797
 This layout was created from Digi Cyber Scraps kit Birthday Party. This is my eldest son's first birthday party. He was so cute. The kit is available here: https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=DCCR-CP-1207-17797
 I made this layout of my best friend's grandparents. They were out for a stroll.
I made this layout with Digi Cyber Scraps kit Keep On Truckin' found here:
 I created this layout for the Border Challenge at The Studio. The requirements were three papers, at least one element three times, stitiching, and at least one type of foliage.  I used the kit Our Life in a Year-May by Adriana's Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment